Reading is my passion. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than reading an interesting book. Although I have lost this passion in the last couple of years I think its high time to start this again.
Here is the list of books that I have read in past. My plan for this year is to read more books and keep adding those books here so that I can remain focused on this habit.
Here is the list which I am planning:-
- Just Enough Software Architecture: A Risk-Driven Approach.
- Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies
- introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
- Modern Java Recipes
- Effective Java(Round2)
- A book on high-performance, low latency Java application(Like Trading platform)
- Beautiful Architecture: Leading Thinkers Reveal the Hidden Beauty in Software
- No Fluff, Just Stuff
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications : In Progress, May 2020